|Nancy offers Employment Law
consultations for Employers or Employees about:
- Job Applications and Interviews -- questions you
can and cannot ask (be asked).
- Hiring - Forms you need to complete or receive.
- Overtime laws - the difference between "exempt" and
- Policies and procedures manuals / handbooks - do
they create a contract?
- Non-compete agreements - are they
- Workplace discrimination / harassment / retaliation
- is treatment "unfair" or "illegal"?
- Independent Contractors - when you can and cannot
Nancy offers Family Law
consultations if you:
- Want to adopt
- Are considering divorce
- Are considering marriage and want a prenuptial
The law firm of Nancy A. Lipski, LLC is
located in Lexington, South Carolina. Attorney Lipski serves clients
from cities that include Columbia, West Columbia, Cayce, Lexington, Irmo,
Chapin, Gilbert, Batesburg-Leesville, Swansea, Gaston, Pelion, Saluda, Aiken,
Camden, Orangeburg, Spartanburg, Greenville, Myrtle Beach, Conway, Beaufort and
throughout Richland County, Lexington County, Saluda County, Aiken County,
Kershaw County, Orangeburg County, Spartanburg County, Greenville County, and
Horry County. This website provides
general information only. Nothing should be taken as legal advice for any
individual case or situation. The information on this website is not intended
to create, and receipt or viewing it does not create, a lawyer-client
relationship. Do not send any information that is confidential or "secret".
Until Attorney Lipski is retained, information is not protected from
Firm concentrates on these areas of the law:
Attorney at Law
Lexington SC 29072